Light As Air
Extremely slim and compact, the Air T2 is hands down the thinnest and most compact TWS headphones in the world.
The NexiGo Air T2 Wireless Earbuds delivers an unmatched wireless headphone experience. With seamless Bluetooth pairing, simply remove the earbuds from the case and they’re ready to pair with any of your devices. Put them in your ears and immediately fill your life with high-quality sound.
- Qualcomm QCC3040
- Bluetooth 5.2
- 28 Hour Playtime
- Compact & Portable Design
- Dual Microphones
- IPX5 Waterproof
What is the difference between the NexiGo Air T2 and the Yobybo Card20?
The NexiGo Air T2 is an updated version of Yobybo Card20, an extremely popular Kickstarter campaign from 2020. We have worked with the manufacturer for the past few months to eliminate issues that were raised by customers concerning the original Card20. The Air T2 features improved internal mechanics, including the QCC3040 chipset for a better and more stable Bluetooth connection, improved microphones for clearer calling, and tuned audio for a better sound experience. At the same time, we are still able to maintain the same external design to keep it as the world's thinnest earbuds.
Why am I not able to connect my device to the Air T2?
Before first use, ensure that you peel off the protective plastic tabs on the inner bottom side of the earbuds. This will allow the earbuds to pair and charge. After peeling off this protective plastic, place the earbuds back into the charging case and close the cover until the red indicator on the earbuds turns on. Open the charging case again and the earbuds will enter pairing mode when the indicators flash blue. You can now connect the earbuds.
Note: Please ensure that both the earbuds and the charging case have enough power. If the charge is insufficient, please charge them before attempting to pair again.
Why can't I reconnect to my phone after the earbuds are disconnected?
Place the earbuds into the charging case and close the cover. You will see the red indicator light on the earbuds. Open the charging case again and the earbuds will enter pairing mode. You will see both earbuds flash blue repeatedly to indicate they are in pairing mode. You can now connect the earbuds.
What should I do if only one of the earbuds is working?
Follow the steps as listed in "Why am I not able to connect my device to the Air T2" to fix the disconnecting earbuds. If this does not resolve the issue, attempt a factory reset.
To perform a factory reset, please follow the steps below. If you do not follow the steps below exactly, the reset will fail.
1. Turn off Bluetooth on any devices the earbuds have been paired with.
2. Place the earbuds in the charging case and close the cover until the blue indicator light changes into a red one.
3. Take only the L earbud out of the case and close the case cover.
4. Tap the L earbud five times quickly on the tap pad. The flashing blue indicator on the earbud will instead flash red three times to show that this step was successful. It will then revert back to flashing blue.
5. Open the case, place the L earbud back into the case and then close the case. Wait until the lights on the earbuds go back to red.
6. Open the case and remove the L earbud again and then close the case again.
7. Quickly tap on the earbud five times again. This time instead of flashing red three times, it will turn solid red for about 2-3 seconds indicating that the factory reset was successful.
8. Open the case and put the L earbud back into the case. Wait for the indicator lights to turn red again, and then open the case again. If the factory reset was successful the lights on the earbuds will flash from blue to red quickly indicating the reset was successful.
9. Repeat steps 3-8 with the R earbud.
How can I set the earbuds as the default audio device for phone calls?
The earbuds will automatically be set as the default audio output device after they have been connected to your phone.
The iPhone audio default is dependent upon how you answer the call. If you use your iPhone to answer the call, the default audio will go through the iPhone. If you use the earbuds to answer the call, the default audio will go through the earbuds.
Shown below are the steps needed to set the earbuds to always be the default audio on your iPhone:
Go to: Settings > Accessibility > Touch > Call Audio Routing and choose Bluetooth Headset to force the phone to send calls to the earbuds if the earbuds are active.