Warranty Policy for NexiGo Projectors
General Terms & Conditions:
- NexiGo projectors purchased will have a warranty ranging from 90 days to three years. For those curious about the details of their warranty period, it will all be specified in the product manual.
- NexiGo may offer several delivery methods for warranty service, including but not limited to: parts and product shipments, mail-in service, and onsite/in-home service. After purchasing one of these projectors, it may be possible to renew or extend the limited hardware warranty. To determine the type of warranty that came with the projector, or the details of the warranty renewal/extension, see the packing slip, invoice, receipt, quotation, or other sales documentation. Additional information related to warranty coverage is provided below.
- All projectors sold directly by NexiGo (Nexight Inc.) or NexiGo's authorized resellers are covered by a limited warranty starting from the date of purchase.
- This limited warranty only applies to projectors located in the country of purchase. Projectors taken outside of the country they were originally purchased in will lose their warranty coverage.
- During the warranty period specified above, NexiGo will replace defective parts/products with either new parts/products, or serviceable parts/products that are equivalent to new parts/products in performance at no additional charge. All replaced or exchanged parts that are removed under this warranty shall be disposed of as necessary.
- Replacement projectors will only have warranty coverage for the remainder of the original projector’s warranty period, or 90 days, whichever is longer. Product warranties are void once a full refund has been issued.
- Software-related defects caused by incorrect software installation (except where the software is installed by NexiGo), the failure of the projector to accomplish any task outside of its intended use, and viruses or bugs shall not be considered product faults.
- It is the user’s responsibility to keep backups of all data and to reload all software following any maintenance or repair work.
- This product warranty does not cover parts or software that are not supplied by NexiGo, whether installed on or attached to the projector.
- NexiGo reserves the right to deny warranty claims and/or void a warranty if the claimed defect was caused by something other than defective parts or poor craftsmanship.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, NexiGo will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
- For technical assistance, the original buyer must contact NexiGo customer support and follow all troubleshooting instructions provided. Returns will not be authorized until the NexiGo support team has provided all available troubleshooting instructions for the product and those steps have been tested in the order they are provided;
- The customer must provide valid proof of purchase, as well as the defective unit’s serial number if available;
- The customer may be required to provide photographic or video evidence of the defect;
- It may be necessary to return the projector for an inspection. If so, the NexiGo support team will provide instructions on how to proceed.
Note: Refusal to follow any one of these steps will void the unit’s warranty altogether.
Valid proof of purchase examples:
- An order number from an online purchase made through NexiGo or NexiGo's authorized resellers;
- A sales invoice;
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized NexiGo reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price.
Note: In some cases, additional forms of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim.
Warranty claims expire 90 days after they are opened unless NexiGo receives the unit during that period. If a product is not returned within that time frame, an extension of the warranty service request will need to be provided by the customer, or the warranty service cannot be provided and the projector will be returned.
Products with expired warranties are still eligible for warranty servicing if a claim is made before the original warranty period expires. If the case expires, it will not be possible to re-open a warranty claim for the item.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- When returning products for any reason other than a proven defect;
- When returning accidental purchases;
- When returning items not manufactured by NexiGo;
- When returning items alleged to be defective but found by NexiGo quality control to be in working condition;
- When returning defective items through international shipping;
- When returns are made outside of the approved warranty process.
Not covered under warranty:
- Products without proof of purchase;
- Items with an expired warranty;
- Issues unrelated to quality (starting 30 days from the purchase date);
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Damage caused by unintended use (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly, malware, natural disasters, and use of third-party accessories/optional products/consumables);
- Repairs done by third parties;
- Use of accessories, parts, or components not supplied by NexiGo;
- Use of the product in an unsuitable or unsafe operating environment, such as issues involving electrical grounding, heavy dust, improper shutdown, etc;
- Failure to adhere to product instructions or perform preventive maintenance;
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers;
- Modifications to the product that have not been authorized by NexiGo in writing;
- Products with a removed/defaced serial number or warranty seal;
- Service or repairs by anyone other than an authorized service provider;
- Consumables such as filters;
- Claims for missing software or accessories not reported within seven working days after receipt.
NexiGo is not liable for:
- Any data loss incurred by the use of NexiGo products, or
- The return of personal items sent to NexiGo.
NexiGo assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transit when items are returned using a prepaid shipping label provided by NexiGo.
Meanwhile, the customer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred during transit when items are being returned for non-quality-related issues. For these warranty claims, NexiGo does not provide refunds for items that are damaged or lost while in transit.
Warranty Timeline (See user manual for product-specific information)
|Item||Warranty Period (Months)|
|LCD/DLP Projectors||12 months from the date of purchase
Lamp Light Source: 12 months or 30,000 hours, whichever comes first
|Laser Projectors||12 months from the date of purchase
Laser Light Source: 12 months or 25,000 hours, whichever comes first