Chapters 0:00 Controller User Guide 0:10 Connect the Switch controller to my Switch OLED console
0:27 Replace the left / right joystick caps
0:54 Use the controller with the original Switch version
1:34 Remove the sliders from the Switch console
1:53 Fix the controller's Stick Drift
2:26 Map the Rear Buttons
3:03 Remove the single mapped button
3:18 Map and remove more than one button
4:00 Does it support playing while charging?
4:12 Does this controller support Six-Axis Gyroscopic control?
A: 1. Please enable the Pro Controller Wired Communication setting in the Switch / Switch OLED console itself. You can do this by going to System Settings > Controller and Sensors > Pro Controller Wired Communication. Set Pro Controller Wired Communication to On.
2. Plug the Switch / Switch OLED console into the controller. 3. After you have plugged the console into the controller, press the A Button on the controller to connect to the console.
4. Finally, please calibrate the Joysticks before first use. Note: Do not touch the joysticks or other keys when installing and plugging in the console. This prevents automatic calibration. If the joysticks are deviating during use, please unplug the console from the controller and reinsert it, or go to the Settings menu on the console and attempt Joystick Calibration again.
A: 1. Press the HOME Button to return to the console home page and select System Settings.
2. Select the heading Controllers and Sensors and then select Calibrate Control Sticks.
3. Follow the instructions as shown below to calibrate the joysticks.
4. Follow the onscreen prompts to redo the calibration process if the joystick is not working as expected. Otherwise, your joystick will now be fully calibrated.
A: 1. Press and hold the + Button and one of the Mapping Buttons(M1 / M2 / M3 / M4) you wish to map at the same time to enter mapping mode. The LED Indicator will flash slowly to indicate that you are in mapping mode.
2. Press one of the Mappable Buttons you wish to map, the LED Indicator will fast flash to indicate that button input is successful.
3. Press one of the Mapping Buttons(M1 / M2 / M3 / M4) again, the LED Indicator will always be on to indicate that the process was successful. One of the Mapping Buttons(M1 / M2 / M3 / M4) now will have the same functionality as the button you chose to map to it.