Please read updated initial setup instructions, and video.
Please reset twice back to factory default after updates. Please save the file name as update_signed.zip, not update_signed(1) (2) etc.
1. (Important!) Lowered the fan noise in eco and standard modes with dynamic black on.
2. Improved D65 and OOTB color accuracy after last update.
3. Introduced a separate SDR/HDR Custom Mode (Custom 3D will be available in the next update).
4. Adjusted the size of the side menu to 70%.
5. Added more Gamma and EOTF options.
6. Placed the Custom mode next to Cinema Pro for easy comparison.
7. Updated the test pattern for focus adjustment (Focus with your own pattern will be developed in the next update).
8. Optimized the Standard image mode for daylight use (brighter).
9. Implemented various minor bug fixes.
1, This is a beta firmware and is not necessary if you are not experiencing any issues with the current firmware. All these features will be included in our next OTA update. We recommend that only customers with strong preferences regarding these issues update the firmware. If there are more people wanting to revert to the current firmware (1.2.1), we will provide a backup version by the end of the week.
2, Please take pictures of your customized settings before you start the firmware update. We will keep improving the fan noise. It requires more rigorous testing than PQ.