Aurora Pro Reaches $1 Million on Kickstarter!
Portland, OR, September 7 - The NexiGo team is proud to announce the upcoming release of a new flagship projector: the Aurora Pro. Already recognized by the Red Dot Design Award for excellent in-house design, this 4K Tri-Color laser projector is about to take the home theater world by storm.
Currently, the Aurora Pro is only available for purchase on Kickstarter, where it has exceeded $1 million in funding. The first batch is set to ship out to Kickstarter backers in October. The Aurora Pro will be available on nexigo.com and on Amazon starting in October 2023.
Fully Funded on Kickstarter
The Aurora Pro Kickstarter has been wildly successful, reaching 100% of its funding goal in only 5 minutes. On September 5th, five days after the crowdfunding campaign began, NexiGo secured $1 million in funding for the mass production of the Aurora Pro.
“I’m absolutely honored by your support, ” says NexiGo CEO, Lei Zhang. “We could not make this project happen without you.”
The Kickstarter will be live until September 30th, where interested buyers can pre-order the Aurora Pro for 43% off listing price.
- Featuring Tri-Color Laser with ALPD 4.0 RGB Plus, the Aurora Pro achieves greater depth of color than the previous generation of projectors. With this next-generation technology, the Aurora Pro covers a whopping 107% of the BT.2020 color gamut.
- Thanks to its ultra-short throw ratio of 0.233:1, the Aurora Pro can sit closer to the wall than traditional projectors. This not only saves space; it also produces more vibrant images that aren’t dulled by the way light diffuses with distance.
- With its 4K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, the Aurora Pro casts the highest quality image. This projector also features MEMC, an AI motion technology that produces smoother action with zero lag or motion blur.
Other Key Features
- Screen size ranges from 100-150 inches across
- Shines bright at 2400 Lumens
- Compatible with 3D movies (requires active shutter 3D glasses)
- Comes with 4 built-in speakers (two 15W woofers, two 15W tweeters)
NexiGo is an American-born brand built on the core values of innovation, intelligence and integrity. At NexiGo, quality and customer satisfaction are our first priority. Positioned between Silicon Valley to the South and Seattle, Washington to the North, our company is strategically placed to take advantage of the experienced technicians and parts suppliers throughout the Pacific Northwest. NexiGo produces products and experiences for every aspect of people's daily lives. We develop and market peripherals for live streaming, video conferencing, and collaboration, with product offerings like: webcams, portable monitors, console accessories, and more! NexiGo currently retails products to major countries in both North America and Europe, and continues to expand sales to meet the needs of customers in other regions.